|Written by Michael|
Bet on the NFLThis year, when the Packers face the Steelers in Dallas Texas, there are a few simple strategies and tips you need to keep in mind when placing your bets. Regardless of which team you choose, you will have 100's of lines available to choose from and betting will be live throughout the entire game.
The standard point spread and over/under bets can seem pretty boring with all the prop betting lines available sportsbook betting. So load your online accounts and get ready for some football!
Here is some useful information for this years game.
1. Remember that this is the biggest game of the year and both teams can take the win, regardless of the team that was picked as favorites. This was not always true in the past, but these days, either team can win.
2. Don't blow your whole wad on one game. This is the final big game of the year and many gamblers will bet it all. But don't forget about basketball and MMA on the same weekend. Football may be coming to an end, but there are still plenty of games and events that offer excellent betting value.
3. Forget about what happened in the past. In the Super Bowl, anything can happen. Some people also consider Super Bowl veterans to have the advantage, but this year, both teams are equal and on any given team, there will be many players who have played in a previous Super Bowl.
4. Super Bowl Prop Bets are the key. You can find excellent value in the player props and with a little research you can make a lot of money. Look for player mismatches and bet on the quick touchdowns this year. Pittsburgh should be a great bet with rushing props and the Packers will likely be under all night long.
5. Bet on Ben. Roethlisberger has made a ton of money for gamblers in the past by destroying the lines in past super bowls. Expect him to out perform his past performances this year.
Above everything else, remember to have fun and enjoy one of the best games of the year!