|Written by Michelle Allan|
Many experts in Kentucky Derby betting are calling this field of horses one of the most competitive in recent history. Here’s a list of some of the top horses running in this weekend’s big horse betting event.
1. Dialed In is one of the favorites of the horse betting experts to win because of his amazing breeding and combination of endurance and speed.
2. Uncle Mo, the 2010 juvenile colt champion, is also expected by Kentucky Derby betting experts to do well in this weekend’s race, possibly giving Dialed In a run for his money.
3. Archarcharch is the current champion of the Arkansas Derby and is also considered by many who enjoy betting on horses to be a favorite in this competition.
4. Toby’s Corner is the champion of the Wood Memorial and is expected to do well, but considered too green to win by many horse betting enthusiasts.
5. Soldat has had a rough few runs lately, but could be a surprisingly competitor in this week’s Kentucky Derby.
6. Mucho Macho Man is one of the youngest colts in the race this weekend, but is being watched closely by horse betting customers.
7. Nehro is another young horse in the race with a reputation for quick improvements. While he isn’t favored to win this Kentucky Derby, Kentucky Derby betting experts are watching him carefully for future events.
8. Animal Kingdom has the bloodlines to make a big splash in the horse betting world, but is making his first appearance on a dirt track this weekend at the Kentucky Derby.
9. Stay Thirsty, a stable mate of Uncle Mo, has had strong finishes in his last few weeks, and could make an unexpected grab for the top honors at this week’s Kentucky Derby.
10. Master of Hounds is a horse with an impressive pedigree, and made a strong showing at Churchill, so is being watched carefully by Kentucky Derby betting organizations and online gambling websites to make another impressive run at this week’s Kentucky Derby.